Tuesday, September 21, 2010

God's provision !

Thanks to all of you who have supported me , prayed and just loved on me in so many ways ! ALL my money has come in that will take me through the school and even people who have pledged to help me when I first get home to help me get on my feet. Whether that is to start over in the USA or to prepare to go back over seas again.Of course I will keep you all posted:) I have been brought to tears many times at the generosity of so many those I am close to and those that I have just met :) Thank you again may God bless you with abundance !!

  While being here : I have been able to share at some different churches and home groups and although nervous each time saw God really show up and bless people with a new touch of His love!! Each time I felt sooooo blessed and also touched by God presence !! It's amazing how taking risks and doing things that are uncomfortable at first can create some amazing experiences and become so worth it !! My favorite parts of these speakings was getting to all pray for each other and feeling God's presence !
 My favorite part of being at my families and seeing my friends is the new level of peace that is here it really seems that God is bringing us all into a new place of intimacy with Him and a place of new beginnings for loving other in a greater ways!! I am so excited to come back home and see how God has changed us all and how we will get to serve God more, love people more , and how He has healed us more freed us more and drawn us closer to Him than ever before !!! Yaaaa !!
  Next : I am finishing my packing today and flying out to NH to see my  good friends Marissa and Joel
and then flying out of New York all the way to Pemba Mozambique to begin this amazing adventure of falling more in love with Jesus and learning to love like him :)  I will arrive in Pemba Oct 2nd but fly out on Sept 30th !!! I hope that I will be able to post pictures from there but may not have access :(

YOU ALL GO WITH ME: You will be in my heart and prayers !! I would love to hear from you all about how you are as I will miss you !! I may not be able to call you or write a ton but I can still read your e-mails and pray for you :) Then i will hug you forever when I get back :)

PRAYER REQUESTS : Intimacy with God to always grow deeper
Holy Spirit filling me to give lot's of love and healing to others !! :)
Unity for my team of 150 !! very important
Complete Health and Safety physically and spiritually

        Love Heidi :)

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for His taking you to Mozambique and for ALL He did IN you and THROUGH you during your time there!

    ReplyDelete